onsdag 11 november 2009

091106 - EoTD + Lumene Swatch

Due to the classic problem for me - and all of the other beauty/fashion bloggers - regarding the lack of sunlight this time of year, it's not easy to get good pictures this time of year. So sadly it's several make up's I haven't been able to take pictures of. =( ( And that even more sad since some of them have been great! )

Anywho. Here's one from last friday. Base is as usual:
  • Prep+Prime, MAC
  • Studio Fix NC25, MAC
  • Studio Finish Concealer NW15
  • Isadora Oil Control Compact Powder #68

Here I've applied Lumene Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer and Pixie Epoxy from Fyrinnae. ( The last one is absolutely Great and does everything that they say it would! )
On the inner half of my eyelid I've used Energetic from Beautiful Girl Minerals.
On the outer and up towards my brow bone - Daring, BGM.
In crease and in the outer V - Tabloid, Fyrinnae.

Here I've applied Marshmallow Puff, Fyrinnae and Wedding, MAD as highlighter on my brow bone.
I've also blended the shadows together and enhanced the shadow in my outer V with Snow White from Fyrinnae. I've also used that as a eyeliner.
Eyebrows are filled in with Eye Brow Pencil from Wet N Wild.

Here I've applied One coat of my new mascara Eye Glamouriser from Lumene. ( Found it at the store Rusta for 49 :-, and though "Hey.. Why not?" )
It's a double ended mascara where one side is mascara, and the other one is a eyeliner "with microbrush" - Wich is by the way great.

Two coats.

And here - The finished result!
Hope you like it! =)


=^^=

1 kommentar:

  1. :-O
    it's... it's... WONDERFUL!!! I love it, I want it!
    The green... the light blue... the grey shadow... I have to prepare a new order to fyrinnae (and the other 2 or 3 brands you spoke about :-P )

    So, tell me your secret: you decide which colours to use before applying make up, or you start with an eyeshadow and add others "randomly"? (that is "following the idea of the moment")
    V

    SvaraRadera