tisdag 17 november 2009

EoTD - Girls Night Out!

Today I threw myself over my new samples from Queens & Shadows and decided to try three of them for todays look.





I first applied Lumene Eye Shadow Primer on the whole lid and up towards my eyebrow. Then applied Jill on inner half of lid ( the gold ) and Kelly on the outter and up towards brow bone.



I then applied some Pixie Epoxy from Fyrinnae on outter half on eyelid and applied Ronja. Also applied her in crease.


Wedding, MAD, and Marshmallow Puff, Fyrinnae, is used as highlights. ( The white ones )
I then framed my eye with a khol-pen along my lower lash line, and a liquid eyeliner along the upper ones. Also filled in my eyebrows with brow pen from WetNWild.
Then put on some mascara and Voilà! Todays look is done!


Here I tried to show you how sparkling the shadows really are! They're gorgeous! =D


And with flash.

And here: Whole face.

Hope you liked it! =)


=^^=

1 kommentar:

  1. One of the thing I love in your looks is that you are able to concentrate the attention on your eyes without putting liner on the waterline. Since my eyes are extremely sensible, I can't use make up inside waterline, so I find your looks more reproducible for me than many others on line! Moreover, they are just soooooooooooooo beautiful! ^^
    V

    SvaraRadera